Repairing turbine blade for a global aircraft engine manufacture
- It was required to restore damaged part of turbine blade with titanium material.
- Before InssTek was involved in this project, the client contact other competitors, but failed.
- The worn-out part was printed by DMT® technology with InssTek’s hybrid printing capability
- The repaired part could have excellent mechanical properties
- Quality of repaired parts has been approved by client after conducting several tests
- Density (>99%), strength, micro structure, etc.